Friday, July 06, 2007

Our Sweet Flower Girl (movie)



I finally got around to putting together the flower girl video. (Sorry it's so blurry... it's really clear but when I upload it, it turns out really blurry...) Isn't she just precious? I love how she sees Bunny and points and says "Bubba!" and starts running... and everyone awws and laughs. So cute!!! And then the end where she dances to the music... how sweet is that? Enjoy the video. It's only 3 minutes long, don't worry! Oh and don't forget to turn up your volume. It has to be kinda loud to hear her talking.
And since Will cut off the video right before the bride walked down, here's a good shot of Leah and Matthew from the back.

11 comments:

Lilly's Sissy said...

that is so sweet!

Elise said...

That was the cutest video ever....Hailey, Kyla and I just watched it and thought it was so cute how she started dancing when the music started...she brings us so much joy during this journey! Thank you for all your great posts!

Jana said...

That it the most precious thing I've seen in a long time! What a doll baby that AnnaClaire is!! Oakley loves checking out your blog with me:). You've got one SWEET little sister!

jana

Lisa said...

She did a great job. She is just precious. I love the dancing she did at the end.

Robin said...

Oh my goodness.. AnnaClaire did such a great job as the flower girl. I just love how she started dancing to the bride's song. :-) What a hoot. She is such a happy-go-lucky baby.

Catherine said...

What a great job AC did! Love it when she grabs her little stuffie, heads to her place and dances. Just TOO CUTE!

Keri said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She did a great job. I love her fancy dance moves at the end. Sign her up for some classes ASAP! I love the oohs and aahs from the audience. How could they help themselves? She was so adorable!

Keri

Caitie said...

THAT WAS SO SWEET!!! I love how she started running and then swayed to the music! So adorable!

~Caitie

Lexie said...

How precious!! She did great!!! I love the lil jig she didn't at the end! To CUTE
Lexie

Holly said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love it when she starts dancing to the music!! What a beautiful wedding.

Mom To Six said...

Emily,

I am just now starting to get back to visiting my fav blogs!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anna Claire in the wedding video. What a doll baby!!!

Hugs!