Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wild Wild West

This weeks challenge is "Wild Wild West". Yes it is supposed to be a Family FotoFun Friday challenge, but being gone (oh btw, Lisa, we were in Auburn, Alabama. We were actually at the college), I am just now doing it... on Wednesday. Anyway, this was one of the more difficult challenges because I had absolutely nothing already taken for this category. I remembered that Will had a red bandana and cowboy hat from when he was little, so I hunted for that. Found it in his closet. Since we lived in Texas awhile and my mom and dad went to UT, I was hoping we would have cowboy boots somewhere, but I didn't find any. But I think her cute little pudgy legs are too cute with the cowgirl ensemble. I added a little bit of sepia to the picture to make it more "western" looking. AnnaClaire didn't exactly love wearing the hat, but goldfish worked like a charm so she'd keep it on for the last few pictures. Isn't my little cowgirl just adorable?

Here's some more of the pictures I took of Cowgirl AC. Her first time playing dress up!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I love her little chunky monkey theighs! She is so cute!

meg said...

That's really cute! :)

Lexie said...

Hey! I love it!! She makes a PERFECT cowgirl!! What a cutie...
Lexie

Lisa said...

I LOVE the photos of her dressed up as a cowgirl! I think these are some of my favorites of her. You did a great job dressing her up!
Just precious!
Lisa

Lindsey said...

What an adorable cowgirl! I love the seriousness in the first pic, it looks like shes thinking "dont mess with me"

Melanie said...

Shes the cutest cow girl!! Love that chubby arms ^^ So sweet!

-Melanie-

www.picturesartmemories.blogspot.com