Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our Mommy

Well, with Mother's day tomorrow, this week's FFFF Challenge (Double Happiness) is "Mothers". I, of course, have the world's best Mom. Here are some pictures of my mom. She doesn't really liked being in pictures, so most of them were taken in China, a few when we took Drew to college, and a few at Drew's graduation. Oh and a few are from home, only since I insisted she be in some pictures! (yes, there are more in the photo albums, but these are ones that I found on the computer.) Anyway, I love you Mom!! Drew, Will, AnnaClaire, and I are so lucky to have you as our Mommy! Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there, including mine!

6 comments:

chicknboy said...

you guys have an AMAZING mom!

Holly said...

I like the picture of you and your Mom at the beach.

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

I love that your mom was able to travel to China and experience your reunion with your daughter. That is one memory you will cherish for years.

Happy Mother's Day!

Rony

Rony

Meg said...

This is such a sweet post! All the pictures are really good! Your mom looks so pretty. But my mom is shy in front of the camera too, lol. So I can relate to that.

tegdirb92 said...

what a blessing--happy mother's day!!

Journey2LilyRose said...

Hey Emily,

Love all your pics. Please tell your mom Happy Mothers Day from me.