Sunday, May 06, 2007

No, no!

This week's FFFF Challenge from Double Happiness is "no, no!" AnnaClaire really doesn't have too many no no's (not our sweet thing!), but here are a few that I have caught pictures of. They are in no particular order.

1. Unrolling toilet paper. OH, it is such a pain when she does that! She has only done it 2 or 3 times because she knows that it's a "no, no!"
2. Getting into the laptops! This is possibly her worst(?) "no no". It is quite annoying and she has taken numerous keys of my computer by touching it!
3. Getting into bags! She loves to pull everything out of bags. It isn't a big time "no no" but I will admit that I don't exactly enjoy picking up everything she pulls out of my bag!
4. Getting into cabinents that aren't hers! AnnaClaire has 1 cabinent that is "hers". She knows it, too. We will say, "AnnaClaire, go get a cup out of your cabinent!" and she will run over, open it, and get a cup. But, the rest are not hers.
5. Climbing up the stairs with no one behind her. This is a big "no no". She used to do it ALL THE TIME. It is now pretty rare, but sometimes I see her doing it.
6. Pulling her bows out! To me, that is the most annoying "no no" she does! LOL!
7. Playing with CDs. She always seems to find CDs/DVDs and play with them. I get so worried that she is going to break it and poke her eye or something.
8. Playing in the Doggie's food/water. That is her worse "no no" (Not MY mei mei! lol) She doesn't do it nearly as much anymore, but she always gets her hand spanked -by Mommy- when she does this.

So, my sweetie isn't PERFECT... but pretty close to it ;-). I mean, every toddler has a few wrongs!

6 comments:

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

Oh, but she is perfect! She is precious!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to hear more details and pictures about your trip! It's not everyday that two 'bloggy pals' meet!!

Lisa

Lauren said...

i was just going to see if you could email me when ure going to do my blog.

Holly said...

Gracie does stuff like that all the time too!

Lori and Pete said...

These pictures are hysterical! (and so typical)

Thanks for the laugh. What a beautiful child.

Lori

tegdirb92 said...

Love the pictures :) Too funny!