Friday, May 18, 2007

My Baby Picture

This week's Family FotoFun Friday Challenge is "My Baby Photo". This picture is of me the day I came home from the hospital. We were living in Texas at the time (which you could probably tell) and my parent's stopped by a field of blue bonnets and laid me in it to take my picture. This picture is now sitting on my mom's nightstand and it has always been one of my favorites of me as a newborn. When I was born, I was 7 pounds 3 oz, 20 inches long, and very healthy. I came into this world at 4:07 in the afternoon on Wednesday, March 31, 1993. I was due on April 1, so I was 1 day early.

Go to www.2happy.typepad.com to see lots of other baby pictures!

7 comments:

Momus Anonymous said...

That's such a cute idea, and I love your scrapbooking of the picture.

Sarah Lu's Jie Jie said...

Aww! That is too sweet!! You were a precious baby!! I was early too :)
~Staci

Meg said...

I think this is a really cute picture! You look so pretty in your white dress and bow! I love the layout too.

Holly said...

Aww how cute!!

Elena and Kayla Manubens said...

You are cute!!!! I used to be an anonymous but I got an account. My name is Elena and I have two sisters from China and I am getting a brother. I am 15 years old and live in Florida. My blog is onourwaytoasher.blogspot.com check it out if you have a chance. I am still trying to put pictures on it but have not mastered it quite yet. Anyway, talk to you later.
Elena Manubens
sister to the blog owner twotwinterrors.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

AWW...how cute is that!

theghelertertwins.blogspot.com said...

You were such a small baby. I weighed 8 pounds 8 1/2 ounces and I was 21 1/2 inches long. Very very cute picture.

Rony