Friday, April 20, 2007

Toddler Art!


This week's FFFF Challenge from Double Happiness is TODDLER ART! AnnaClaire hasn't done a ton of masterpieces. She did one back in February when we first got her "So Big Crayons", but she didn't quite "get it". Yesterday we picked up a lamb coloring sheet at the library and the minute I saw this week's challenge, I grabbed the coloring sheet, her crayons, helped her into her little chair at her table and she colored! She loved doing it, too, and was very proud of her completed work. You have to admit, she did really well considering she is only 17 months old!

2 comments:

Sarah Lu's Jie Jie said...

Awww...Too cute!! I love AnnaClaire's little lambie!! :)
~Staci

searchanddestroytwins.blogspot.com said...

I am envious. I would have to coat the table in kevlar before I could let them crayon without anything underneath.
:o)
Good job AnnaClaire!