Friday, April 13, 2007

Pets! (FFFF Challenge!)


This weeks Family FotoFun Friday Challenge from Double Happiness is "Pets"! We have one pet- our English Springer Spaniel, Maggie. AnnaClaire at first was so freaked out by Maggie, but now they are best friends! I love the first picture. It was taken a few days after we got home, right when AnnaClaire started excepting Maggie. I love that one. These are 4 of my favorite pictures of AC and Maggie. AnnaClaire LOVES her Doggie and Maggie LOVES AnnaClaire (only because she throws all her food to her.. hehe)

4 comments:

Eric & Heather said...

I hope Lily learns to love Benjamin ( our 155 lb. St. Bernard!! ) after she comes home. He can be a bit intimidating for anyone--let alone a small child that has never seen a dog (big dog) in person. Really, he is just a big puppy-bear. And, he loves to take his afternoon naps in Lily's room already! :-)

P.S. Thanks for the post with the advice on traveling to China--I'll check each stall in the bathroom for a "regular" toilet. :-) And, I'm printing & cutting out the $ conversion chart for my pocket!

Kat and Colin said...

Awwwww....those are such sweet pictures.

Kat, Colin, Sophia and Keenan

Jewels of My Heart said...

Too Cute! She is beautiful and I think you are a wonderful big sister. I love your blog. Very talented. I wish I new how to do all this stuff on the computer. Thank you for visiting my site and the info. I will try Google videos. Please come back and visit.
God bless you and your mei mei
Daleea

Don and Be said...

Children & doggies! Life is good!
Don & Be